Chunky Citrine Crystal Nugget Necklace
$ 46.00 AUD
Bold and beautifully bohemian, this chunky citrine nugget necklace has been lovingly hand crafted with wild spirited, adventure-seekers in mind. Set on your choice of chain, the chunky citrine crystal looks effortlessly stunning when worn with whites and lights.
Features & Measurements
- Handmade using genuine gemstone crystals
- These crystals are a polished faceted nugget shape
- The necklace is adjustable to fit 18-20-inches (46-51cm) long
- The chain is 18-inches (46cm) long from clasp to closure with a 2-inch (5cm) long extension chain.
- Crystal pendant measures approximately 18x12mm
- Choose from a bronze, silver or gold plated, sterling silver or 14k gold fill necklace
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- Citrine is the stone of imagination, manifestation, and personal will.
- It is known as The Merchant's Stone as it is thought to help encourage and maintain wealth.
- It is thought to carry the power of the sun, bringing energy, creativity and comfort.
- It turns negative thoughts, feelings and energy into positive ones.
- Citrine is the birthstone of November and the Zodiac Stone of Cancer (21st June to 22nd July).
View more citrine jewellery
Suits all skin tones.
Bronze jewellery is bronze plated over brass. It is strong, durable and has an antique look and feel to it. The bronze plating may wear off over time exposing the brass base metal, which is a similar colour so as your jewellery ages it will develop a more rustic feel. It isn't suitable for sensitive skin as it isn't hypoallergenic like our other metals.
- Stainless Steel:
Suits all skin tones and is hypoallergenic.
Stainless steel is a dark silver colour but is made from solid, medical grade stainless steel. It is durable, will not tarnish and is low maintenance. It is ideal if you live in a humid climate (as it won't ever tarnish) or you want to wear your jewellery all the time (including in the shower!). It's perfect to wear to the beach, is hypoallergenic, and suits all skin tones.
- Sterling Silver:
Suits all skin tones and is hypoallergenic.
Sterling silver is .925 silver with a .075 copper additive. It is an affordable version of pure silver. Sterling silver is suitable for people with sensitive skin. Being real silver it will tarnish in humid conditions but it can be cleaned to restore it back to its original quality. It is best suited to those who do not live in a humid climate and who take their jewellery off before showering.
- 14k Gold Fill:
Suits warm or dark skin tones and is hypoallergenic.
Gold filled jewellery is an affordable alternative to solid gold that is durable, tarnish resistant and wearable for people with sensitive skin. It is made with a thick layer of gold that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. It will not tarnish.
- 14k Rose Gold Fill:
Suits warm skin tones and is hypoallergenic.
Rose gold filled jewellery is very pretty, durable, tarnish resistant, and wearable for people with sensitive skin. It is made with a thick layer of rose gold (which is a combination of solid gold, silver and copper) that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. It will not tarnish.
All jewellery is delicate, so please handle it with care.
Store your jewellery in the box and zip lock back it arrives in. This will protect it against damage, moisture and UV rays (which can affect certain crystals).
To keep your jewellery looking its best please do not get your jewellery wet. Avoid wearing with creams and perfumes and always take off before showering. Jewellery can be cleaned by gently polishing with a dry cloth.
Jewellery care instructions are also included in the box.
All orders are made to order and shipped from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Sometimes we have ready to ship stock of some designs available in the UK & USA and in those cases we'll ship the item from the warehouse closest to you.
Get free standard shipping on all orders, and free express shipping on orders over $150. Discount is automatically applied at checkout.
Standard shipping parcels are sent via Australia Post that takes 1-8 business days from dispatch date depending on how remote you are and 3-21 business days* for international orders.
*Can sometimes take longer due to custom delays which are out of our control.
Most orders are made and send out within 1 business day. If you need your order ASAP please let us know in the message box on checkout and we'll do our best to make and dispatch your jewellery as soon as possible.
Estimated shipping times:
Free standard shipping:
Australia: 1-8 business days
Everywhere Else: 3-21 business days
1-4 business days
We'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We're not responsible for delays due to customs.
We want you to love your new jewellery, but if you change your mind we gladly except returns on any item subject to the following conditions:
- Jewellery must be returned with 30 days of purchase
- Jewellery must be in original condition (unworn, unused and unwashed in original packaging)
- Earrings are exempt from being returned for hygiene reasons
- All sale items and giftcards are final and are exempt from being returned.