Large Opalite Teardrop Necklace
$ 44.00 AUD
Beautiful and feminine, this large opalite teardrop necklace is easy to wear every day, but also looks lovely dressed and layered up with other pretty gemstone pendants too. Handmade using genuine opalite, it magically catches the light to enhance your bewitching look. Being so effortlessly wearable, the opalite necklace is the perfect gift for the boho girl who has it all.
- Handmade using an opalite crystal
- Smooth flat teardrop shaped crystal that catches the light
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill necklace
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The necklace is adjustable to fit 18-20-inches (46-51cm) long
- The chain is 18-inches (46cm) long from clasp to closure with a 2-inch (5cm) long extension chain.
- Opalite pendant measures approximately 15x15mm
- Opalite is iridescence and glows in the light.
- It is thought to improve spiritual communication, relationships and help aid overcoming depression.
- It represents inner peace, calm, serenity and easing transitions.
- It is a birthstone of October and can be given to celebrate 14 years of marriage as a more affordable version of opal.
What material to choose?
Not sure what material to opt for out of bronze, silver plated, gold plated, sterling silver and 14k gold fill? These facts might help:
- Sterling silver and plated chains will tarnish over time. We recommend choosing bronze, 14k gold fill or 14k rose gold fill if you do not want your jewellery to tarnish.
- Sterling silver and gold filled jewellery is hypoallergenic. This means it is wearable for people with sensitive skin.
- Tarnish on sterling silver can be cleaned off of sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth.
- All plated chains have brass as their base metal. Eventually the plating will rub off over time exposing this material.
- Gold filled jewellery is an affordable alternative to solid gold that is durable, tarnish resistant and wearable for people with sensitive skin.
What is the difference between plated, sterling silver and gold fill jewellery?
- Plated jewellery is a thin layer of sterling silver or 18k gold metal plated over a brass metal base.
- Sterling silver is .925 silver with a .075 copper additive. It is a affordable version of real silver. Sterling silver is suitable for people with sensitive skin and when it does tarnish, it can be cleaned to restore it back to it's original quality (unlike plated jewellery).
- Gold fill is a thick layer of gold that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. I strongly recommend 14k gold fill over the plated options if you want to wear your jewellery every day.
All jewellery is delicate, so please handle it with care.
Store your jewellery in the box and zip lock back it arrives in. This will protect it against damage, moisture and UV rays (which can affect certain crystals).
To keep your jewellery looking its best please do not get your jewellery wet. Avoid wearing with creams and perfumes and always take off before showering. Jewellery can be cleaned by gently polishing with a dry cloth.
Jewellery care instructions are also included in the box.
All orders are made to order and shipped from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Sometimes we have ready to ship stock of some designs available in the UK & USA and in those cases we'll ship the item from the warehouse closest to you.
Get free standard shipping on all orders, and free express shipping on orders over $150. Discount is automatically applied at checkout.
Standard shipping parcels are sent via Australia Post that takes 1-8 business days from dispatch date depending on how remote you are and 3-21 business days* for international orders.
*Can sometimes take longer due to custom delays which are out of our control.
Most orders are made and send out within 1 business day. If you need your order ASAP please let us know in the message box on checkout and we'll do our best to make and dispatch your jewellery as soon as possible.
Estimated shipping times:
Free standard shipping:
Australia: 1-8 business days
Everywhere Else: 3-21 business days
1-4 business days
We'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We're not responsible for delays due to customs.
We want you to love your new jewellery, but if you change your mind we gladly except returns on any item subject to the following conditions:
- Jewellery must be returned with 30 days of purchase
- Jewellery must be in original condition (unworn, unused and unwashed in original packaging)
- Earrings are exempt from being returned for hygiene reasons
- All sale items and giftcards are final and are exempt from being returned.